- Mon - Fri 9.00am to 5.00pm
Spray Applied Fireproofing
$495, 3 week course
This course trains you to be a Special Inspector for Spray Applied Fireproofing.
Topics include: Duties and responsibilities, understanding of applicable building codes and reference materials, identification of materials, proper testing procedures for all types of spray applied and thin-film intumescent fire-resistive material, report writing and structural blueprint reading.
- 2021 International Building Code®
- Technical Manual 12-A, 3rd Edition; Standard Practice for the Testing and inspection of Field Applied Sprayed Fire-Resistive Materials; an Annotated Guide
- Technical Manual 12-B, 2nd Edition; Standard Practice for the Testing and Inspection of Field
Applied Thin Film Intumescent Fire-Resistive Materials; an Annotated Guide
- Special Inspection Manual (2018 Edition)