- Mon - Fri 9.00am to 5.00pm
$795, 6 week course
This course trains you to be a certified Soils Special Inspector.
- verifying excavations
- classifying and testing of controlled fill
- verifying use of materials, densities, lift thicknesses during placement and compaction of controlled fill inspecting subgrade and site preparation prior to fill placement.
- 2021 International Building Code
- Geotechnical Testing, Observation, and Documentation, Tim Davis, 2nd Edition
- Soils, Earthwork and Foundations: A Practical Approach Based 2015 IRC and IBC
- Special Inspection Manual (2021 Edition)