- Mon - Fri 9.00am to 5.00pm
This course trains you to become a Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector.
Topics include: Duties and responsibilities, understanding of applicable building codes and reinforced concrete construction practices, identification of materials, proper testing procedures for reinforced concrete, report writing and structural blueprint reading.
Required References for Reinforced Concrete Special Inspection
• 2021 International Building Code
• Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary (ACI 318-19)
• Concrete Manual 2021
• Special Inspection Manual 2021 (Only Required for GR – General Requirements Exam)
Required Exams for Reinforced Concrete Special Inspection
• GR - General Requirements (The GR exam only needs to be taken and passed once, if you have already passed GR for a previous certification you do not need to take it again)
• 47C - Reinforced Concrete Codes
• 47P - Reinforced Concrete Plans
|Course Date||07-09-2023 8:00 am|
This course trains you to be a Special Inspector for Spray Applied Fireproofing.
Topics include: Duties and responsibilities, understanding of applicable building codes and reference materials, identification of materials, proper testing procedures for all types of spray applied and thin-film intumescent fire-resistive material, report writing and structural blueprint reading.
|Course Date||08-06-2023 8:00 am|