$1095, 9 week course
This course trains you to be a Prestressed Concrete Special Inspector.
Please Note: In order to take this course, you must have passed the ICC Reinforced Concrete exam.
Topics include: Duties and responsibilities, understanding of applicable building codes, reference materials and construction practices for prestressed concrete, identification of materials, proper testing of materials, documentation of stressing sheets and report writing and reading of structural blueprints and installation drawings.
- 2021 International Building Code® Building Code
- ACI 318-19 Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
- Manual for Quality Control for Plants and Production of Structural Precast Concrete Products - MNL 116, 4th Edition
- ASTM Standard A 416/A 416 M-02 and ASTM Standard A 421/A 421M-02
- Post Tensioning 3-Part Set:
1. Field Procedures Manual for Unbonded Single Strand Tendons,3rd Edition, 2000
2. Specifications for Unbonded Single Strand Tendons, 2nd Edition, 2000
3. Recommendations for Prestressed Rock and Soil Anchors, 3rd Edition
- Special Inspection Manual (2018 Edition)